By only working with quality, professional music teachers, we can guarantee the highest standard of music education.
About Tyrone P.
Fully Qualified and experienced Teacher (Oxford Brookes University, Oxford). Currently, I’m an Senior Lecturer in Education at Oxford Brookes University, Oxford teaching Trainee Teachers.
I hold the following qualifications:
- Master's Degree (MA) Education: Lifelong Learning
- Qualified Teacher Learning Status (QTLS)
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) in Education
- Hon.FNCM- Honorary Fellowship Diploma of the National College of Music
- ATCL- Associate Diploma (Flute) for Trinity College London
- FCV- Fellowship Diploma of the College of Violinist's London
- Grade 8 - Music Performance Trinity College London
- Grade 7 Recorder with Merit - Music Performance Trinity College, London
- Grade 5 Oboe with Merit - Music Performance ABRSM
- GCSE Music
- National Professional Qualification in Middle Educational Leadership (NPQML)
- Member of the National Union of Teachers (NUT)
- Member of the Chartered College of Teachers (MCCT)
- Member of the National College of Music Society
- Fellow of the Society for Education and Training - FSET (Foundation Professional Membership Service)
- Professional Freelance Musician