By only working with quality, professional music teachers, we can guarantee the highest standard of music education.
About Peter W.
If you're looking for individually tailored E-Guitar/Classical Guitar/Bass/Production lessons you've come to the right place! As an active professional working producer and musician with 10 years experience, i've come across all kinds of different styles and genres through working in the modern studio and performing alongside the likes of FontainesDC, Foals, Sam Fender and Dope Lemon. I have the Advantage of being classically trained but the flex-ability to embrace modern teaching techniques. Fully capable of Teaching from grades 1-8 on the above instruments. My students range from the age of 7 right the way through to mature adults.
I believe that anyone is capable of learning an Instrument especially if they find the right teacher. In these uncertain times the gift of music and creativity has never been more valuable and I take great pleasure in passing on my knowledge and guidance to the next generation as well as igniting a new passion in adults. Each student will have a tailored lesson plan specific to their needs, wants and aspirations. I also think it's incredibly important for a teacher to be active in their chosen industry as it helps us better understand our own abilities and hence, communicate our skills to students more effectively. When it comes to any profession, we are all still learning, no matter how successful we are.
Education and Experience:
- Graduated from Leeds College Of Music with a Ba(hons) degree in Popular Music.
- Worked at Pony Studios, Rockfield Studios, Hackney Road Studios, Brixton Hill Studios, Premises Studios and many more.
- Toured with bands such as; Sorry, Dope lemon, Sam Fender, The Back Seat Lovers to name a few.
- About to do shows with foals and a tour with Fontaines DC.
- Current Session Work includes; Wunderhorse, CARA, AGI, Idele and Caleb Quaye.
- Currently Reside in Bethnal Green (Central East London).
- Able to teach anywhere in London Providing Public transport can get me there.
- Able to offer remote lessons or face-to-face lessons at my place of residence.