By only working with quality, professional music teachers, we can guarantee the highest standard of music education.
About Maria B. R.
Beatrice is from Italy and comes from a musical family. She was involved in singing since the age of 5 and started taking singing lessons at the age of 12. When she was 15, she started teaching younger people at her brother's music school in Italy.
In 2015 Beatrice moved to London to continue her music career.
Experience and work: 2007 - Today
- Took part in the regional festival of children’s song “Un’altra stella” as teacher of the choir and also as backing vocalist.
- Lead singer for a summer concert with the band “Baraban” in Mirabella Eclano and Taurasi.
- Lead singer for a Christmas concert at the mother church in Avellino with the Orchestra “El Sound” directed by M Emiliano Guarino and made up of students and teachers of the local musical universities located in Benevento and Avellino.
- Took part in the musical contest held in Mercogliano (AV) “Dai voce alla tua voce”, with Luca Pitteri (famous Italian singer and singing teacher) as a judge, winning the first price two years in a row.
- Lead singer of the pop rock-hard rock band “Baphomet”
- Lead singer of the The Police tribute band. Toured for one year around Southern Italy.
- Lead singer of the acoustic pop-rock band “Lego House".
Chorister, member of London Contemporary Voices (LCV):
- Virgin Radio session with Edith Bowman
- Backing vocalist for Tom Speight at Islington Assembly
- LCV big show at Oval Space
- Backing vocalist for Stu Larsen
- LCV Omeara show
- LCV performance at Secret Garden Party Festival on main stage as a lead singer
- Southbank Center Chorus festival performance
- LCV Xmas show at Oval space
- LCV performance at Bestival on main stage
- YES YES YES LCV Party at Thousand Island
- Campfire club/Nest collective choir performance
- LCV performance at Selfridges London, Birmingham and Manchester
- LCV performance at Profound Sound Festival in Folkstone
- LCV + Elena Tonra (Daughter’s lead singer) at Shouthbank Center, Queen Elizabeth Hall
- LCV London Pride performance on main stage
- British Summertime Barclaycard Stage performance LCV
- LCV big show at Union Chapel
- LCV + Wolf Alice at Union Chapel
- LCV + Deepa Nair Rasiya+Maya Youssef+Jesca hoop+KA’RYYN at Union Chapel
- LCV + Amber Run at Union Chapel
- LCV + Imogen Heap at Union Chapel
Today Beatrice is a qualified vocal coach. She's studied Pop, Rock, Jazz and Contemporary styles at BIMM London and she graduated with a first. She works as a backing vocalist and lead singers with several bands.
The teaching method used is part of the MVT training. It consists in creating a balance between your chest voice and your mixed, focusing on the vocal folds. Voice and artistic growth are very vast subjects. The conjunction of several techniques and methods help students unleash their full potential. First approach would be to identify and have a diagnosis in order to create a plan that will help reach your goal!
Lessons can take place in person or online, if agreed. They can be 1hour or 30 minutes long depending onthe experience and level.