By only working with quality, professional music teachers, we can guarantee the highest standard of music education.
About Joseph S.
NEW FROM 2022, LESSONS AVAILABLE IN A BRAND NEW STUDIO IN BRADFORD-ON-AVON!
Joseph is a classically trained pianist an MA Music Performance student and Associate of The Royal Schools of Music based in Bradford on Avon. From a young age the piano has been an important part of Joseph's life. Previously Joseph has been taught by incredible pianists and even had the chance to hire Music teachers as head of music schools. It is this experience in Music education that makes Joseph a competent, inspiring and affable teacher/mentor.
Lessons at my studio are taught on a Baby Grand Piano.
Joseph is on hand to help you with:
- Getting you through those grades and Diplomas (Piano and Music Theory)
- Piano Technique
- Sight reading and dissecting new pieces
- Avoiding 'Musician's Block' - getting stuck on those pieces you've been trying to play
- Music Theory with particular emphasis on Piano music theory
- Performances and recitals
- Entries into piano competitions and higher education in music
Lessons are tailored to you and Joseph enjoys the chance to create a plan with his students and aim towards short term and long term goals to ensure you will always progress and look forward to your lessons with him. Joseph is always on hand if you require advice, inspiration or just want to chat about your favourite music and pianists.
Joseph's lessons are clear and engaging and if you are having online lessons Joseph uses a birds-eye view camera of the keyboard when needed.