By only working with quality, professional music teachers, we can guarantee the highest standard of music education.
About Jarred E.
Jarred is a British/Barbadian musician and drum teacher based in London. His journey with drums started at a small school called Foundation Groove founded by his former tutor. There he learnt the basics of drumming which sparked his love for it. He is a graduate of the Barbados Community College with an Associates Degree in Fine Arts - Music. He has studied drums for over 13 years, during which time he has created his own ensembles and bands that performed at various hotels, restaurants and bars in Barbados. Having toured other Caribbean islands, he worked with famous artists such as Luciano, Dre Tosh as well as renowned British R&B artist Omar Lye Fook. His experiences have given him a vast knowledge of all music genres.
Jarred is very passionate and dedicated to his music career. He focuses on building his student's confidence, technique and individuality on the drums, through fun and engaging learning activities. He is currently studying the BMUS (Hons) in Popular Music Performance at the British and Irish Modern Music Institute in London. While doing so, he constantly works on improving his own skills and his music production at home. He specialises in working with children and young adults who want to begin or continue their journey on drums.
• Teaching drums and music theory to children and young adults, whilst building student's confidence and individuality on the drums
• Competent communicator when teaching technical concepts to students and fellow musicians
• Strong desire to perform all pieces of music to the best of my abilities
• Planned practice sessions and a constant dedication to excellence to achieve my goals
• Goal-oriented mindset
• Good sight-reading ability
We will work on :